The most beautiful beaches a tourist would hope to see is located in The Sultanate of Oman. With a coastline of 1700km, Oman offers the cleanest beaches with a line of soft sand. Beaches in the capital includes: Qurum beach, which allows entrance barbecuing and its known to be one of most poupuler beaches in Muscat. Muscat intercontinental hotel beach extends up to two kilometers to crowne plaza lined with restuarants, cafè and snack bars. There are many beach activities including swimming, kitesurfing, diving, snorkling, jetsking, shell collecting, and different varaity of beach sports.
Avioation beach or, shell beach is known for having a lot of starfish, crabs and exotic shells. This beach is located in Al Azaiba near the Civil Aviation club. Its also known as the hot location for kitesurfing due to its daily sea breeze effect.
Marjan beach, is one of the quite beaches in Muscat during the day. Located near Petroleum Development Oman (PDO). Its known for having many small coral reefs that one doesn’t have to swim so far to see the clown fish like Nemo, parrot fish, sea cucumbers and sometimes turtles and stingrays.
- Last Night in Muscat (aroundtheworldevery30days.wordpress.com)
- Looks like Muscat Love – Muscat, Oman (travelpod.com)
- Oman Resorts Bring Travelers Of All And There’s A Lodge To Accommodate Each Of Them (urlauboman.wordpress.com)
- October 24, 25 – London to Muscat, Oman (marylinton.wordpress.com)
- October 26 – Muscat, Oman (marylinton.wordpress.com)
- Omani Sampler – Muscat & Al Rustaq Loop (31 Oct & – Muscat, Oman (travelpod.com)
- Bayram Holiday in Oman (steffimerhaba.wordpress.com)
- Calling all schools: Aspire to present at Advantage Oman Competitiveness Forum in Muscat, Oman. (drnicko.com)
- The Jungle, an Inimitable Rainforest Restaurant in Muscat! (thejunglerestaurant.wordpress.com)